In Warranty Repairs / Potential Repair Charges By accepting our RMA approval and returning your Goods for Warranty repair, you, the customer, acknowledge that the following conditions may result in additional charges and the Warranty shall not be valid if it is determined that:
1. Customer damage or misuse, either through handling, installation, mechanical damage or otherwise was the reason for failure.
2. Rework of the Goods performed by the end user resulted in the need for return.
3. Product labels have been damaged or removed.
4. There is no fault found with the Goods.
5. Any defect arose as a result of fair wear and tear, or the goods have been corroded.